To be Eligable to teach in Asia you have to have the following:
- Tefl/ Tesol or Celta certificate (not needed for B.Ed. degree)
- No teaching experience required
- Be between 20 to 60 years of age
- Valid passport with no criminal record
- Be a Passport holder from UK, USA, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and South Africa.
If you meet the above criteria please keep on reading to see how the process works:
1. Apply by clicking on the APPLY NOW tab on our website
2. One of our recruiters will screen your information and arrange an interview
with you via Skype/ Wechat/ Whatsapp.
3. We forward you your contract, service agreement and other information about the school and country where we found you a position.
4. You sign this and send it back to us.
5. We provide you with the necessary documents for your visa application.
6. You apply for your visa and purchase your plane ticket.
7. We pick you up from the airport and take you to your accommodation
APPLY NOW by clicking on the tab at the top of this page